Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Need help in choosing some new springs.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am running 350f/275r on my GC and it has just a tindge of bounce to it but nothing that a person short of avid car enthusiast would notice. I think the only reason I notice is because I am so anal about my car. If I could do it again I would confirm with GC that it wouldn't bounce at all (I think it is actually because of the hieght of the spring, not the actual rate) so that if it did I could just send them back. I picked these rates because they are a little bit stiffer then my Progress springs were and I wanted to step it up a little since I had the adjustability of the AGX's. I am very happy with my setup as is and it has a really nice ride all around and I have it set at 1/2 when just zooming around the streets and set it at 1/1 when traveling on the interstate. I don't know what factory ride is (had Neuspeed race springs when I bought it) but it rides damn nice for being lowered nearly 2 inches. People are always saying to me how nice the ride is for being lowered biggrin The setup comes highley recommended here wink

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet,RC 310 steriods,and new sticky foot wear of the 555R type

    [This message has been edited by Mr Rogers (edited May 15, 2000).]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AvanishV's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 1999
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mr Rogers: What about the camber issue? Everyone tells me that going for more than a 1.5" drop on the teg will require a camber kit? What's your experience?

    ------------------
    1995 Integra GSR
    JR Supercharger (6 psi), HO fuel pump, RS*R Header, Thermal R&D Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Tower Bar, Type-R Rear Swaybar, Short Shifter, ST 1.3" drop springs

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am using a Progress camber kit for the front and the back. I have the front on the first setting and the rear is corrected for 1 degree of correction. I haven't had any abnormal wear so I think it is doing the job.

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet,RC 310 steriods,and new sticky foot wear of the 555R type

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •